Reasons to Have a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile
A company's chance of closing greatly increases after a natural disaster. The ones that survive, often do so because they have an emergency profile and response plan in place. Whether this is a simple plan or is so complex that a mobile ERP app is required, it can give you a little cushion when disaster strikes. This can help you stay open and keep your loyal customer base.
Benefits of Having an Emergency Ready Profile
By developing an emergency profile, you have an immediate response plan for natural disasters, minimizing the amount of time you need to recover. In other words, being prepared can minimize how water damage impacts your business in Fort Collins, CO. You will have a plan for handling water damage, including electronics restoration, document drying, and mold removal. Developing one with a reputable remediation company gives you other benefits as well. These include:
- A free assessment of your facility
- A profile document containing the necessary information to handle an emergency
- A plan to have you back into your facility after a disaster
- A local franchise professional to serve as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- A set leader for the restoration process
- A quick facts sheet showing shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information
Getting Your Emergency Plan Set Up
If you plan to set up your plan through SERVPRO, you should start by opening an account online. Then, choose your local franchise professional who will be there to help you when your business faces a disaster. At this time you can begin creating your business' profile and plan. You may also want to consider downloading the app to get the most out of your experience.
Be ready for a disaster at any time by having an emergency profile and response plan. This will minimize the amount of time you need to recover by having a set plan in place, proven restoration professionals on call, and a predetermined leader.