Mold Damage – Fort Collins Home
Mold damage at this unoccupied Fort Collins home was preceded with heavy water damage from a water heater plumbing problem on the other side of the wall. More than one room was affected with this one being the worse. It takes only two to three days for a mold infestation to take over a room like that pictured here. We were required to pull off the majority of the drywall in this room and the carpeting to thoroughly dry the room and treat the mold damage. We employed several commercial air movers and dehumidifiers to aid in the drying process and treated all affected surfaces with an antimicrobial substance to help prevent future mold outbreaks. If mold damage strikes your home or commercial facility, call SERVPRO of Fort Collins at (970) 493-6335. We provide 24-hour emergency service, and we are equipped to deal with any size disaster.