Fire Damage Causes Ft. Collins Bathroom Damage
Fire damage in this Ft. Collins home began in the living room with a burning cigarette butt. Soot and smoke damage left no room unharmed. Shown is the bathroom in this house which is heavily smoke damaged. It seemed beyond repair to the Fort Collins Housing Authority. They asked us to remediate and reconstruct this entire structure. The after photo shows the outstanding work performed using SERVPRO techniques and products by our technicians. The techs received kudos from the Housing Authority personnel in charge of the project. We are very proud of the work. If you encounter this kind of smoke and fire damage, call SERVPRO of Fort Collins 24/7 at (970) 493-9665.