Fire Damage – Ft. Collins House
Fire damage impacted this entire home. The fire was caused by a cigarette. It was vacated and sat empty for a year. SERVPRO was asked to remediate the various damages to this home and provide the reconstruction for the portions we could not restore. As shown in the before photo, the soot and smoke damage was pervasive. Rectifying these issues required the proper cleaning materials and significant elbow grease. The after photo shows the effectiveness of SERVPRO’s products and procedures. Our crews received many pats’s on the back for this job well done. If you encounter fire damage that needs remediation and reconstruction, call SERVPRO of Fort Collins 24/7 at (970) 493-9665.