Recent Before & After Photos

Fort Collins Attic Fire


The mess left behind when the firefighters left the premises in a Fort Collins home required both fire and water damage restoration and repair. Our team quickly... READ MORE



Commercial water damage – Fort Collins Office Building


Commercial water damage struck this Fort Collins office building when the sprinkler system on this floor inadvertently activated during the night. The property ... READ MORE



Flooding in a Workout Center


The before photo depicts the result of a floodwater intrusion into a fitness center in Fort Collins. Truck mounted pumps with wands can quickly remove the pooli... READ MORE



Mold Damaging Walls in a Fort Collins Rental


This vacant rental unit in Fort Collins was significantly stained and damaged by mold patches. The relative humidity built up since the place was not ventilated... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Fort Collins Wood Flooring


Storm damage is evident in the before photo of the family room wood flooring of this Fort Collins home. The walls, furnishing, and wiring in the room were also ... READ MORE



Fort Collins Vacant Office Water Damage


Water damaged occurred when a supply line, located above the drop-ceiling, disconnected at a coupling and sprayed a significant amount of clear water. The weigh... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Fort Collins Home


Mold damage at this unoccupied Fort Collins home was preceded with heavy water damage from a water heater plumbing problem on the other side of the wall. More t... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Fort Collins Condo


Storm Damage occurred at this Fort Collins Condominium which was under construction when thunderstorms pounded the area over a long weekend. The lower level of ... READ MORE



Commecial Water Damage- Fort Collins Office Building


Water damage at this commercial office space was the result of a faulty sprinkler system. The before photo shows substantial standing water on the floor. If you... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Ft. Collins House


Fire damage impacted this entire home. The fire was caused by a cigarette. It was vacated and sat empty for a year. SERVPRO was asked to remediate the various d... READ MORE